Please note that the next parish council meeting has been changed from 13th September to 20th September at 7.45pm in the village hall.
This is to allow a representative from FW Properties to present a proposal to develop site BRA1 which is the site adjacent to the village hall which is included in the Local Plan to allow up to 20 dwellings.
Covid spreads easily. Every time someone leaves their home, this creates new opportunities for spread of the virus. People are being asked to keep these opportunities to a minimum by:
- Staying in as a priority
- Avoiding unnecessary journeys
- Avoiding mixing with other households
- Shopping in a way that results in fewer people in the shops and on fewer occasions.
- Doing more to ventilate and clean homes.
- Staying local for exercise – this means in your own village, town, or part of the city.
As people are being to stay at home to restrict the spread of COVID-19 it is important that vulnerable people receive the support that they need. South Norfolk Council has created community hubs in line with government requirements. To access help through the hub please call 01508 533933 or email to email@example.com
Further information can be found here