Covid spreads easily. Every time someone leaves their home, this creates new opportunities for spread of the virus. People are being asked to keep these opportunities to a minimum by:
- Staying in as a priority
- Avoiding unnecessary journeys
- Avoiding mixing with other households
- Shopping in a way that results in fewer people in the shops and on fewer occasions.
- Doing more to ventilate and clean homes.
- Staying local for exercise – this means in your own village, town, or part of the city.
Due to the ongoing restrictions the parish council is continuing to hold its meetings on line via zoom. Unfortunately time is restricted so if you have any issues it would be helpful if you could raise them via email in advance of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings will commence at 7:00pm prompt, please try to join between 6:55 and 7:00 to keep disruption to a minimum.
Join the meeting on Zoom, the access details are at the top of each meeting agenda
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
13th January 2021
22nd February 2021
29th March 2021
17th May 2021 – AGM/Parish meeting
12th July 2021
13th September 2021
18th October 2021
29th November 2021